- To struggle at close quarters with disorder and confusion
- To struggle
- incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred
the state or quality of being later than the usual or proper time, or an instance of this; lateness
- characterized by faithlessness or readiness to betray trust; traitorous.
- deceptive, untrustworthy, or unreliable.
- unstable or insecure, as footing.
- dangerous; hazardous:
- a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength:
- the act of rubbing against something; friction.
- a wearing down or away by friction; abrasion.