- the act or an instance of disbursing.
- money paid out or spent.
- a person who is given to witticisms, jokes, and pranks.
- a professional fool or clown, especially at a medieval court.
- to be involved in a wreck; become wrecked:
- characterized by sickly sentimentality; weakly emotional; maudlin.
- having a mildly sickening flavor; slightly nauseating.
- craving or consuming large quantities of food:
- exceedingly eager or avid:
- generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness:
- High minded noble