- Strangely diabolical or cruel; monstrous.
- A legendary evil being that robs graves and feeds on corpses
- The quality or state of being lenient.
- A lenient act.
- Cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident.
- Reddish; ruddy.
- Bloody; sanguinary.
- to incorporate (the cultural values, mores, motives, etc., of another or of a group), as through learning, socialization, or identification.
- to make subjective or give a subjective character to.
- Lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition; hackneyed; stale.
- Characterized by hackneyed expressions, ideas, etc.