- a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength:
- the act of rubbing against something; friction.
- a wearing down or away by friction; abrasion.
- manner of living; way of life; lifestyle.
- A feasible arrangement or practical
- one that bypasses difficulties
- Constant in effort to accomplish something; attentive and persistent in doing anything.
- Done or pursued with persevering attention; painstaking
- a loud, sharp, shrill cry.
- a loud, high sound of laughter.
Verb (with object)
- to cut with a violent sweeping stroke or by striking violently and at random, as with a knife or sword.
- to lash; whip.