out of the right or proper course, order, or condition; improperly; wrongly; astray.
- a waterfall descending over a steep, rocky surface.
- a series of shallow or steplike waterfalls, either natural or artificial.
- anything that resembles a waterfall, especially in seeming to flow or fall in abundance.
- to put off or aside from consideration
- to remove from active use or service; dismiss.
- to furnish with shelves.
- to accustom (a child or young animal) to food other than its mother's milk; cause to lose the need to suckle or turn to the mother for food.
- to withdraw (a person, the affections, one's dependency, etc.) from some object, habit, form of enjoyment, or the like:
- wretchedly bad
- highly offensive, unpleasant, or objectionable:
- repulsive or disgusting, as to the senses or feelings:
- morally debased, depraved, or despicable