- Not strict or severe; careless or negligent,
- Loose or slack; not tense, rigid, or firm,
- Not rigidly exact or precise; vague,
- light, bantering talk or writing.
- a frivolous or flippant style of treating a subject.
- to dig or get out of the earth; dig up.
- to uncover or bring to light by search, inquiry, etc.
- a variety of plum that dries without spoiling.
- such a plum when dried.
- any plum.
- To exclude, by general consent, from society, friendship, conversation, privileges, etc.
- To banish (a person) from his or her native country; expatriate.
- To banish (a citizen) temporarily by popular vote.