- the act or an instance of going, especially from an enclosed place.
- a means or place of going out; an exit.
- the right or permission to go out.
- liking or enjoyment of the taste of something.
- pleasurable appreciation of anything; liking:
- to take pleasure in; like; enjoy:
- to make pleasing to the taste.
- To look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.
- To think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneath oneself:
- A slatted wooden box or framework for packing, shopping, or storing fruit, furniture, glassware, crockery, etc.
- Any completely enclosed boxlike packing or shipping case.
- to cause to submit by or as if by staring down; face or stare down.
- to face or confront boldly; defy.