- Quantity or amount.
- A particular amount
- A share or portion.
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- Subject or left to one's own discretion.
- For any use or purpose one chooses; not earmarked for a particular purpose:
- willing to sell one's influence, especially in return for a bribe; open to bribery; mercenary.
- able to be purchased, as by a bribe
- associated with or characterized by bribery.
- wisdom in determining ends and the means of attaining them.