- Strangely diabolical or cruel; monstrous.
- A legendary evil being that robs graves and feeds on corpses
- Commonplace or dull; matter-of-fact or unimaginative.
- characteristic of prose as distinguished from poetry, FACTUAL
- displaying a play of lustrous colors like those of the rainbow
- The quality of being tenacious, or of holding fast; persistence:the amazing tenacity of rumors.
- The quality of retaining something:the tenacity of memory.
- The quality or property of holding together firmly:
- animated or vivacious; lively.
- in a sprightly manner.
- A direct vote of the qualified voters of a state in regard to some important public question.
- The vote by which the people of a political unit determine autonomy or affiliation with another country.