- to get rid of by destroying; destroy totally; extirpate.
- Pertaining or relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand.
- To beautify by or as if by ornamentation, ornament, adorn.
- To enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.
- To bring to a state of peace, quiet, ease, calm, or contentment; pacify; soothe:
- To satisfy, allay, or relieve; assuage.
- A sudden breaking out or occurrence, especially of something bad or unpleasant; eruption.
- A sudden and active manifestation
- An insurrection, revolt, or mutiny.
- A public disturbance; riot.