- To challenge as false (another's statements, motives, etc.); cast doubt upon.
- Temporary inactivity, cessation, or suspension
- A state or condition of real property in which title is not as yet vested in a known titleholder:
- To rise and fall actively
- To rise and move in waves or billows
- To rise suddenly to an excessive or abnormal value
- A place in which a person resides; residence; dwelling; habitation; home.
- An extended stay in a place; sojourn.
- An act or instance of subverting.
- The state of being subverted; destruction.
- Something that subverts or overthrows.