- characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition in expressing ideas; prolix
- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- making opposition; averse.
- opposed or contrary, as in nature or character.
- distasteful, objectionable, or offensive:
- to make full or complete again, as by supplying what is lacking, used up, etc.
- to supply (a fire, stove, etc.) with fresh fuel.
- to fill again or anew.
- hazy, vague, indistinct, or confused:
- cloudy or cloudlike.
- a premium or reward, especially one offered by a government
- a generous gift.
- generosity in giving.