- incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- Subject or left to one's own discretion.
- For any use or purpose one chooses; not earmarked for a particular purpose.
- Lacking warmth, sensitivity, or compassion; aloof; self-centered:. v
- Easily damaged or destroyed; fragile; frail.
- having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable.
- well-spoken and apparently, but often deceptively, worthy of confidence or trust.