- Having mixed feelings about someone or something; being unable to choose between two (usually opposing) courses of action:
- Of or befitting a slave
- copying obsequiously or without originality
- Gruesome and horrifying; ghastly; horrible.
- Having death as a subject : comprising or including a personalized representation of death
- Luster; brightness; radiance.
- A subdued glitter approaching but short of optical reflection
- A house, fortress, or the like, located high on a hill or mountain.
- An elevated often secluded dwelling, structure, or position