- The quality of being vehement; ardor; fervor.
- Vigorous impetuosity; fury:
- To produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- To foreshadow; prefigure.
- To darken or conceal partially; overshadow.
- Full of, accompanied by, or involving something specified, usually something unpleasant
- Characterized by or causing tension or stress:
- To disturb or agitate suddenly as by surprise or alarm.
- To cause to start involuntarily, by or as by a sudden shock.
- to climb or move quickly using one's hands and feet, as down a rough incline.
- to compete or struggle with others for possession or gain.
- To bring about, produce, or cause