- A sepulchral monument erected in memory of a deceased person whose body is buried elsewhere.
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- Late; behind time; not on time:
- Moving or acting slowly; slow; sluggish.
- Delaying through reluctance.
- Clothing, especially outerwear; garments; attire; raiment.
- Anything that decorates or covers.
- Of a dark, dull, or dirty color or aspect; lacking brightness or freshness.
- Shabby; dismal.