- to put into suitable literary form; revise; edit.
- to draw up or frame (a statement, proclamation, etc.).
- selecting or choosing from various sources.
- made up of what is selected from different sources.
- unduly demonstrative; lacking reserve:
- pouring out; overflowing.
- to strip ruthlessly of money or goods by open violence, as in war; plunder.
- to rob with open violence; take booty:
- imperturbable self-possession, poise, or assurance.
- the perpendicular, or vertical, position.
- to put off or aside from consideration
- to remove from active use or service; dismiss.
- to furnish with shelves.