- Dealing with very profound, Difficult, or abstruse subject matter
- Beyond ordinary knowledge or understanding; esoteric:
- penetrating; cutting; biting; trenchant:
- remarkably clear and direct; sharp; keen; acute:
- Characterized by lack of seriousness or sense
- Of little or no weight, worth, or importance, not worthy of serious notice
- Thoughtful provision beforehand; provident care; prudence.
- Thinking of something beforehand; previous consideration; anticipation.
- To look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.
- To think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneath oneself: