- To impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result
- To cause or involve by necessity or as a consequence
- Hard To Express or Define
- Tending to evade grasp or pursuit.
- Severe in manner or appearance, Uncompromising, Strict, Forbidding
- Rigorously self-disciplined and severely moral, Ascetic, Abstinent
- an act of civility or respect.
- devoirs, respects or compliments.
- something for which a person is responsible; duty.
- to perform the office or duties of a pontiff.
- to speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner.