- Favorable to or promoting health; Healthful.
- Agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character
- Suited or adapted in spirit, feeling, temper, etc. compatible.
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- Late; behind time; not on time:
- Moving or acting slowly; slow; sluggish.
- Delaying through reluctance.
- Clothing, especially outerwear; garments; attire; raiment.
- Anything that decorates or covers.