- Of or befitting a menial position
- Meanly or cravenly submissive
- Having, expressive of, or characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent:
- Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous:
- Vehement; fierce:
- To lead or move by persuasion or influence, as to some action or state of mind
- To bring about, produce, or cause:
- of or relating to preemption.
- taken as a measure against something possible, anticipated, or feared; preventive; deterrent:
- that with which to do something; means or supplies for the purpose or need, especially money.