- Swollen; distended; tumid.
- Inflated, overblown, or pompous; bombastic
- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- characterized by superabundance or superfluity.
- To disturb or disquiet greatly in mind, Agitate.
- To cause to be worried or upset
- An intricate combination of paths or passages in which it is difficult to find one's way or to reach the exit.
- A complicated or tortuous arrangement, as of streets or buildings.
- Morally ignoble or base; vile:
- Meanly selfish, self-seeking, or mercenary.
- dirty or filthy.