- soft and limp; not firm; flabby
- lacking force; weak:
- A blow, especially with the hand; cuff:
- pull; strong influence; muscle, especially political power
- of little or no importance; insignificant; trivial.
- inconsequent; illogical.
- to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal:
- to put aside; put an end to.
- Relating to, occupied with, or fond of feasting, drinking, and good company
- manner of living; way of life; lifestyle.
- A feasible arrangement or practical compromiseespecially : one that bypasses difficulties