- the impeaching of a public official before an appropriate tribunal.
- demonstration that a witness is less worthy of belief.
- to crush or flatten with a steamroller.
- to overcome with superior force.
- Working or acting merely for money or other rewards; venal.
- Hired to serve in a foreign army, guerrilla organization, etc.
- To introduce, as if by pouring; cause to penetrate; instill
- To imbue or inspire.
- A person who takes up an art, activity, or subject merely for amusement, especially in a desultory or superficial way; dabbler.