- The state of being happy, especially in a high degree; bliss:
- An instance of this.
- A source of happiness.
- A skillful faculty.
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- Of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate:
- Not satisfactory; poor; inferior
- To die or be destroyed through violence, privation
- To become destroyed or ruined , cease to exist
- To make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity
- To devote or dedicate to some purpose.