- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- To chew the cud, as a ruminant.
- To meditate or muse; ponder.
- to attack vigorously or violently; assault.
- to attack with arguments, criticism, ridicule, abuse, etc.:
- to undertake with the purpose of mastering
- to be enough or adequate, as for needs, purposes, etc
- The act of coercing; use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance.
- Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a government or police force.
- An ambling gait.
- A slow, easy walk or gentle pace.
- A stroll.