- walking or traveling about; itinerant.
- of or relating to Aristotle, who taught philosophy while walking in the Lyceum of ancient Athens.
- of or relating to the Aristotelian school of philosophy.
- Sweetly or smoothly flowing; sweet-sounding
- Flowing with honey; sweetened with or as if with honey.
- To take great pleasure or delight (usually followed by in).
- To make merry, indulge in boisterous festivities.
- A tendency to view life in terms of one's own needs and desires.
- strangely diabolical or cruel; monstrous
- showing fascination with death, disease, maiming, etc.; morbid