- To reject with disdain; scorn.
- To treat with contempt; despise.
- To kick or trample with the foot.
- Oppose with firm determination
- To resist successfully
- To be proof against
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- To charge with an offense or crime; accuse of wrongdoing; castigate; criticize:
- To bring a formal accusation against, as a means of bringing to trial:
- Aware of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc.
- Fully aware of or sensitive to something