- to go up; climb; ascend
- to get up on
the state or quality of being later than the usual or proper time, or an instance of this; lateness
- characterized by faithlessness or readiness to betray trust; traitorous.
- deceptive, untrustworthy, or unreliable.
- unstable or insecure, as footing.
- dangerous; hazardous:
- Late; behind time; not on time:
- Moving or acting slowly; slow; sluggish.
- Delaying through reluctance.
- Help or assistance, esp in time of difficulty
- A person or thing that provides help.