- A violent demonstration of rage or frustration; a sudden burst of ill-temper.
- Something accomplished without difficulty
- An opponent who is easy to defeat or a victim who is capable of no effective resistance
- something viewed as a prophetic revelation
- any universal or widespread destruction or disaster
- Obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine
- Acting in a stealthy way.
- Obtained by subreption; subreptitious.
- Cross, querulous, or fretful, as from vexation or discontent
- Showing annoyance, irritation, or bad mood.