- Working or acting merely for money or other rewards; venal.
- Hired to serve in a foreign army, guerrilla organization, etc.
- To introduce, as if by pouring; cause to penetrate; instill
- To imbue or inspire.
- Extremely stingy, parsimonious, miserly.
- Extremely poor, destitute, indigent.
- Poorly or inadequately supplied, lacking in means or resources.
- the art or the process of weaving.
- the part of an oar between the blade and the handle.
- going or tending downward on or as on a hill.
- free of problems or obstacles; easy:
- of or relating to skiing downhill.